Location: Redmond, WA
Want to test pre-release games on next generation hardware?
Volt has immediate positions available for Junior Level Testers looking to begin their career in the gaming industry. In this role you will gain valuable knowledge of testing processes and get to play the most anticipated games BEFORE they are released! These roles are 40 hour/week positions running during day and night shifts. Selected candidates will be expected to commit to a project for 3-9 months.
Video Game Testing (Recent Grads) Qualifications:
- * Fan of PC and Console gaming titles.
- * Strong testing/trouble shooting aptitude.
- * A high standard of English language communication skills (written and oral).
- * Passionate interest in video games.
- * Team oriented disposition.
- * Proactive and flexible approach to work.
- * Good investigative and problem-solving skills and be able to work with little supervision.
- * Must be technically minded.
- * Possess a “can-do” attitude.
- * Drive to succeed and be willing to take on challenges as they arise.
- * Responds effectively to frequently changing priorities and requirements.
- * Dependable and trustworthy.
- * Must have reliable transportation.
- * Must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the USA.
- * Game certification testing experience.
- * Knowledge of bug reporting.
- * Technical 4 year college degree.
- * Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel and databases including Access and SQL.
Please send your resume and a cover letter toRedmond303314@volt.com detailing your technical background, education, gaming experience and why in your opinion you would be the best candidate to hire for this role.Please respond with your Word.doc resume with “303314-3201-18-292432 – PC/Console Video Game Testing Roles – CS, MIS, Eng Grads” entered in the subject line of your email back to us. Thank you.